8 Days South Sudan Tour – Mundari and Nimule National park tour
This tour takes to Mundari community; one of south Sudan’s interesting tribe and not missing out Nimule national park for wildlife.
Itinerary In Summary.
Day 1 - Arrival at south Sudan’s juba international airport Day 2 - Transfer from Juba Capital city to telekeka
Day 3 - Explore Mundari villages Day 4 - Continue Exploring the Mundari villages.
Day 5 - Transfer from Mundari to Nimule National Park. Day 6 - Exploring Nimule National Park
Day 7 - Nimule National Park Boat ride Day 8 - Departure
Jan 19 - Dec 25
pickup avaiable from airport, train and also cruise
- All meals during the safari, while in our mobile camp and bottled Water, Ice makers.
- Individual tent with cot bed that has mattress, sheets, pillow (blankets or sleeping bags are not necessary)
- Mobile enclosed showers, toilets, towels and body & hair shower soap.
- All Park fees.and Photo permit
- Introduction letter to get your visa.
- Translators from the local tribal languages to English
- Drivers/guides that are knowledgeable about the wildlife and tribes
- Full mobile kitchen with chef and helper.
- Game viewing (most game viewing will be from the 4x4 vehicles, however there may be some short distance walking to reach particular areas).
- Visits to tribal villages for photography and purchasing artifacts.
- 220 and 110 volt Power takes offs to charge camera batteries
- Shaded dining area with camp chairs, tables and lanterns.
- Rechargeable Lanterns
- 4x4 vehicles from Juba airport to Juba airport. Most of the parks in South Sudan have no roads so we navigate by GPS when searching for wildlife.
- Laundry as weather permits.
- Armed Forest Rangers guides
- Airfare to Juba (see our page on this subject in this web site -"Flying To South Sudan")
- South Sudan Visa (see our page on this subject in this web site - "Visas, Entry Permits...")
- Entry letter to Board the aircraft to Juba (see our page on this subject in this web site) (the entry letter is not necessary if you have a visa)
- Any health expenses for illness or accident including malaria prevention, yellow fever inoculation, hospitalization, doctor consultations, emergency evacuation costs.
- Check with your health insurance if you are covered while traveling, if not we recommend you obtain health insurance while you are in Southern Sudan.
- Any costs for delays caused by airlines, weather, mud, political occurrences, lost luggage. (such as extra charges for: hotels, meals, taxis, airline fees to change tickets)
- Any costs for rescheduling such as if you’re arriving in Juba early or departing later of the scheduled dates.
- Hard liquor
- Use of SAT phone in camp $4 usd per minute
Day 1- Arrival at south Sudan’s juba international airport.
On your arrival, you will be guided by ultimate wild safaris to the Customs and Immigration in Juba for registration and finally relaxation at you hotel in juba.
Day 2- Transfer from Juba Capital city to telekeka
In the morning after breakfast, we drive to telekeka the area of Mundari people. The journey may take about 2 -3 hours depending on road conditions and rain. Have Lunch and then proceed.
Day 3 - Explore Mundari villages
Today you will spend the whole day exploring the different villages of Mundari, not missing out the cattle camps.
Day 4 - Continue Exploring the Mundari villages.
Today you will be another encounter of Mundari community, visiting different cattle camps.
Day 5 - Transfer from Mundari to Nimule National Park.
Today you will be transferred from Mundari community to Nimule national park for wildlife encounter. The drive will take between 5 to 6 hours, passing through Juba Capital City and have a stop for lunch. Accommodation: Camping
Day 6 - Exploring Nimule National Park
Have breakfast, there after you will go for wildlife game viewing in the park with your driver guide and park ranger.
Day 7 - Nimule National Park Boatride.
Today, you will have boat trip to island in the Nile River and search for aquatic animals. Accommodation: Mobile Camp. >
Day 8 - Departure
Have Morning breakfast, Drive 3 hours from Nimule National Park to Juba International Airport for departure, hence calling it end of south Sudan expedition.