3 Days Tanzania Tour, Zanzibar Beach
The island of Zanzibar, off the coast of Tanzania, has miles of white sandy beaches and tiny islands, an idyllic destination for snorkeling, coral reef diving and deep sea fishing.
The aroma of sensual spices, Swahili fusion cuisine and Arab history infuse Stonetown’s maze of cobbled courtyards to make a dream destination. Zanzibar is a tantalising destination in which to unwind for a few days.
Itinerary in Summary
Day 1 – Arrival – Zanzibar Day 2 – Relax And Explore Zanzibar
Day 3 – Zanzibar – Departure
Nov 18- Mar 17
pickup avaiable from airport, train and also cruise
- Ground Transportation
- All Meals and bottled water
- All Government Taxes
- All Tourist attractions and activities charges charges
- English-speaking driver/guide
- International Flights
- Visa Fees
- Airport Taxes
- Items of personal nature like Laundry
- Bar bills
- Tipping and any extra expenses not included above.
Day 1: Arrival - Zanzibar
On you arrival, you will meet with our guide to transfer you to Zanzibar, everyone falls in love with the white sandy beaches of the Indian Ocean. Stretch out in the hot sun as the cool breeze from the ocean fans over you. Breezes Beach Club and Spa offers a range of inclusive activities. Dinner and overnight at Breezes Beach Club and Spa
DAY 2 – RELAX AND EXPLORE ZANZIBAR
Your day in Zanzibar can be as relaxing or active as you choose. Some of the optional activities include: • Wander Stone town’s cobbled courtyards
• Sail into the sunset on a Dhow • Take a spice tour
• Eat grilled seafood at Forodhani waterfront market • Picnic on one of the islands – look out for dolphins
• Climb an ancient Baobab tree, swim in a mangrove lagoon • Dive in the coral gardens or snorkel in crystal waters
• Go deep sea fishing, rent kayaks or windsurfers. Dinner and overnight at Breezes Beach Club and Spa, Zanzibar is a popular destination for weddings and honeymoons.
DAY 3 – ZANZIBAR – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, according to your flight schedule, you will be transferred from the resort to Zanzibar airport for your scheduled flight back home